We’ll be the ones to say it: cabinets have gotten a lot better looking in the past ten to fifteen years. Once seen in an almost purely utilitarian light, today’s kitchen and bathroom cabinets are the aesthetically pleasing centerpiece of your home. Available in almost every possible color and stain of wood, cabinets are enjoying a golden age.
While they may look good, don’t forget that cabinets have a functional purpose: storage and organization. It doesn’t matter how fantastic your cabinets are if your dishes are stacked up on your counters for a lack of space. Luckily, The Kitchen Man offers cabinet storage options that are not only look great, but will leave any house guests wondering how you became such an organizational genius!
For the Cluttered
Are you in need of some kitchen organization help? We can’t do anything about your spouse’s lifetime collection of coffee mugs, but we can help you store them better. These cabinet storage methods will make your life easier and your counters clearer.
- Discrete Trash Cans: This setup allows you to place your trash cans inside your cabinets so you can pull them out when you need them. If you’re sick of tripping over your trash can on your way to the sink, hidden trash cans may just be the answer.
- An Organized Spice Rack: There is nothing worse than having to interrupt your cooking to search in the back of your hard-to-reach cabinet for wherever you put the oregano. No one has thyme for that! An innovative spice option would make all the difference.
- Pull-out pot shelving: Despite our best efforts, most storage of pots and pans goes downhill, to the point where simply matching lids to their pots is a remarkable achievement. With a pull-out system, you can easily access and organize your pot and pan collection.
For the Entertainer
Do you like to have friends and family over for dinner and drinks? Don’t just have them marvel at the look of your cabinets, WOW them with an entire range of expanded functions that take your kitchen from mere hangout spot to entertaining machine.
- In-Cabinet Wine Rack: If you love sharing a glass of wine with friends, an in-cabinet wine rack makes for an amazing conversation piece and an even better storage option. If you’re the type that likes to collect bottles, this allows you to store your wine out of sight until you need them.
- Glass Hanger: More than likely, your stemmed glasses are taking up more room than they should. A simple glass hanger attached to the outside bottom of your over-counter cabinets not only allows for you to efficiently store your glasses, but also looks elegant and sophisticated.
- Easy Access to Plates: How do you store your plates? One way to have easy access to dining plates for guests is to upgrade to a cabinet fixture that allows you to store plates vertically.